Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Making Changes, UPDATES, and plans.

Hello, all. I will be re-doing my blog. I have a game change here, basically along the same lines as it's been but I will be adding beauty to my blog. And when I say beauty, I mean tutorials, reviews, hauls and everything to do with beauty products, looks and adventures with make up, skincare, trends and other beauty related material. YAY! But don't worry I'm not going strictly beauty. I'll still have tutorials on projects, life updates, random rants and I also plan on doing recipes here and there. June will be a blog reopening. I should hopefully have it done by the end of this week, with a new blog post to celebrate. Now on to the UPDATES. The last time I blogged here was back in May of 2010. It's now June 2012. Obviously a lot happens in 2 years. So let me keep a story short and give you a brief update. The last entry I wrote, was about a job I had quit. I wrote a very lovely letter to my boss and shared it with you. Since then I have gone back to school for Environmental Science. During my second quarter, I had to fly to Detroit and move my dad back to Seattle. While in Detroit, I realized my father (who was 78 at the time) had Alzheimers/Dementia. He was on the road driving and it was scary. So I drove him all the way back to Seattle. Took 4 days. We had a great father/daughter bonding time though I will never forget. We stopped and saw Mount Rushmore. The Badlands, Yellowstone (I've been there before), Devil's Tower. Yeah, it was a nice experience. And he lived in a hotel from the end of October 2010 to February 2011. My husbands parents had to move down to California, so we all decided we would move into their house here, and my dad would live with us downstairs. Since then I have not made it back to school. I have been a caregiver to my dad. My son started first grade in September 2011, and has had a rough year. I did start a new job in August 2011, but unfortunately had to quit due to my son having some problems in first grade. And I had to keep calling into work for various reasons regarding either my dad or son. Now, I just try to run the household. And I've noticed a lot less stress is involved with I put my face on in the morning. I used to be a huge makeup fan and lost a lot of my collection I had, between moves ('cause I've moved a lot in the last 10 years) and have finally been in a place to start replacing it all. Makeup is my therepy. And I have plans for my blog now. As I also hope to celebrate a year back with a youtube channel (No, not this year, next year 2013). You are caught up on enough now and I hope you will enjoy my new (more busy) blog. Don't forget to be a follower! I do plan on having giveaways for my followers. So you have something to look forward to. Now I gotta get to work. --Eljae

No comments:

Post a Comment